Pimpsuotuo Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~ Empty APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~

Post  Areus Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 am

1. Character Name.
~Areus

2. Jobs @ 75.
~NIN, THF

3. Merits for those Jobs.
~Evasion Skill, Dagger Skill, Triple Atk Rate, Assassin's Charge, Aura Steal, Feint, San Spell, Str, HP

4. Subjobs.
~NIN, DNC, THF, WAR, RDM, DRK, SMN[it has its uses Smile], BST(if you'd even consider that a sub <.<)

5. Future Jobs @ 75.
~DRK next, BRD possibly *pending certain circumstances, SMN also *pending same circumstances as BRD

6. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
Previous:
~SKY *xchroniclesx, honeybunchesofkirin
~HNM *(actual shell that only did hnm, not random ppl i take along from like every other shell im in) Ragnarok -was hnm shell from before CoP came out Very Happy

Current:
~TheForce (Einherjar, Limbus, Dynamis) <looking for members><do you need it?> Smile can't hurt to advertise.
~Calcobrena (Salvage)
~IXIMuppetSlayersIXI (Social ~CoP/ZM missions)

7. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
~well let's see.... xchroniclesx: we expanded from sky to also doing limbus/dyna/sea for about two weeks, then leaders said going on vacation and shell taking a 2 week break. then they jumped servers with the lsbank :/
~Honeybunchesofkirin changed shells, i think was supposed to merge with dyna or something, added sea in there and i really couldnt make farm days due to salvage, limbus and einherjar, and RL priorities.
~Ragnarok like i said was <long time> ago and no longer exists
~TheForce and Calcobrena my current shells b/c I need to outfit myself with some salvage gear. same w/ couple more homam pieces, another af+1 or two, i lead the einherjar portion, and a little relic nvr hurt anybody.

8. Sky Access <Do You Have It?> if not state your current mission.
~see quetion 9

9. Sea Access <Do You Have It?> if not state your current mission.
~Apocalypse Nigh <looking for members><help me out!>

10. Players in Linkshell who know you.
~Suotuo and Gelenkia that i know of, not sure of everyone who is in shell

11. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
~#1: I have to camp against you guys everyday for serket anyway, might as well just join you so i can sit around w/ no stress and know that i'm gonna get claim /smile
~#2: I'm interested in sky for the money drops from the way suotuo explained how sky works, don't really need any gear or abj's besides d.hands Very Happy *collectors item*
~#3: apparently you do ks99 also Smile <-- this guy would like to take a themis orb out of his mog storage that taking up space and relieve the jeuno npc of some of those ks's as well.
~#4: Umm... well hnm's if the serket example didn't give it away. Smile i need more monies to afford those salvage upgrades. and eventually my drk gonna need one of those 8-legged metal sticks that you use to make you tp go up really fast

12. Did you understand the rules.
~Hell yea i did!

13. Anything Extra you wish to add.
~Gelenkia has extremely bad foot odor.

Areus

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~ Empty Re: APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~

Post  Leey Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:27 am

your right about gel he does stink... his feet do too, that alone would grant a yes from me!

Leey
Admin

https://pimpsuotuols.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION!!! ~Areus~ Empty works for me

Post  PimpDaddySuotuo Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm

leey when you gonna use the manly colors like black , brow, blue. Oh yeah welcome to the gang arreus

PimpDaddySuotuo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leey Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 pm

when i feel like it homie Smile

Leey
Admin

https://pimpsuotuols.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content